Tuesday 22 May 2007

Teachers Bios

So you want to meet our illustrious US teachers? The wonders of scrapping who wish to impart wisdom and capture your imagination?. Grab a coffee/tea/coke/water/juice whatever. Enjoy.

Heya! My name is Maria Grace Abuzman and I'm simply excited to be teaching this year at Scrap Trap/Scrap Camp. I've been scrapbooking for over three years now and absolutely love this hobby. I currently serve as a design team member for FontWerks, Hambly Studios, Li'l Davis Designs, and as a Garden Girl for twopeasinabucket.com. You can find my work in publications for Creating Keepsakes, Better Home and Garden's Scrapbook, Etc., and as a contributing designer to 52 Scrapbooking Challenges (Creating Keepsakes), Decorate Life: Scrapbooks (Making Memories), and The Look Book (Autumn Leaves) books. My style is what I like to call pretty messy - I like to take pretty things and mess them up just a bit to make them more interesting.
Currently, I live in the San Francisco area of California, enjoying the weather, my family and friends, and my life. You can always find me with my nose in a book or on the phone with a friend. I live by sushi and always cry at cheesy '80's teen flicks. I'm exactly 5 ft. tall, but tell everyone that I'm 5' and a half.
I can't wait to come over to teach! And I hope to make my classes their most enjoyable and exciting just for all of you.
See you all soon!

Teresa believes in sharing her passions, be it a passion for paper arts, family photos and scrapbooking, or telling life stories.
She first established her niche in the paper industry hosting a TV Show, Stamping and Scrapping with Teresa McFayden. After the shows 18 month streak, she ventured into designing for craft manufacturers in the scrapbooking industry. Fulfilling a life long dream of owning her own line, she founded Foof a La, a paper arts company. After selling her paper arts wares for three years, she sold the Company to Autumn Leaves and continued to design the line. Presently, Teresa produces unique Paper Arts Kits and artwork for Paper Bella, her latest venture. She also does freelance design work for manufactures in the paper arts industry. Her work has been featured in several magazines over the years, such as Creating Keepsakes, Making Memories, Somerset Studio, and Scrapbook Answers. Her artwork has also been featured in The Look Book and The Foof a Life (Autumn Leaves).
Teresa lives in the heartland of America, Omaha, Nebraska with her husband and three children.
Check out our teachers blogs on the right hand panel.

No comments: